DELL LATITUDE C640 2.0GHZ 512MB 20GB DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOP

DELL LATITUDE C640 2.0GHZ 512MB 20GB DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOPThe dell computer I recieved was in very good condition although it has a minor scratch it is nothing to be upset about. With my initial order my restore CD was not included and the power cord had a small short..but I must say I would definately purchase from this company again, They quickly resolved any issues I had they even expressed me a new power cord and my restore cd to make it right..Again definately I would recommend purchasing from this company again.

The laptop was purchased for only one reason to run the DryFire USA Trap program. The unit works really good. Because it is a reconditioned unit, I found that the battery would not fully recharge. Bought a new battery from batteries&butter for $64.00. It is a top notch unit now. This should be the only problem that you should have.

It was delivered before the time indicated by UPS. Oh yes, you do not get a manual with the unit, but you can download the manual at the Dell site.

Edward J Keefer

Buy DELL LATITUDE C640 2.0GHZ 512MB 20GB DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOP Now

Had a problem with the first computer sent out, co. bent over backwards to take care of us. Returned and shipped twice at no cost to me. Very unexpected in today's times.

Read Best Reviews of DELL LATITUDE C640 2.0GHZ 512MB 20GB DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOP Here

The product arrived on time and as advertised, in good shape. Price was highly competitive--better than E-bay.

Want DELL LATITUDE C640 2.0GHZ 512MB 20GB DVD WIFI XP PRO LAPTOP Discount?

I received a laptop that was described as like new, the laptop was physically dirty, had many scratches on the screen and body, and came with a dead battery. The decscription and technichal details said that it came with 512 RAM and a dvd drive but came with 256 RAM and a CD drive. when i wrote to him about it, he told me that i should have read his comments to find those details. He should have written the correct details in the description in the first place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment