Probook 4430S 14" I5-2410M

Probook 4430S 14' I5-2410MThis laptop really lives up to its description: ultra portability without sacrificing performance. I'm posting this review after a two week of ownership.

Good bright display, Awesome aluminum design, bluetooth and keyboard. One open SO-DIMM slot for cheap expansion. Excellent hinges. Decent webcam and audio. Fingerprint scanner is great. Great battery life. Fast Sandy Bridge processor. USB 3.0 port removes the USB bottle neck from external devices. Great for external hard drives. 4 USB ports, more than usual in this form factor. Doesn't have a ton of blue LEDs everywhere to distract you. All leds are white or amber depending on status and aren't bright or annoying. Windows 7 Pro 64bit. The fan is quiet, and it won't set your lap on fire. Sturdy construction. Light and easy to manipulate with one hand.

The biggest issue is the bloatware. You're going to want to do a reinstall right away (bcoz lots of HP unwanted software's)the other thing it has HDD with 4 Primary Partitions (Boot, C:drive, HP Recovery & HP Tools)means you are not able to shrink your C to create more logical partition and if you need more partitions you needs to reinstall and by using HP's restore partition you'll just end up right where you started. Going to contact HP support for getting installation media to reinstall my machine according as per my wish with Hard disk Partitions. Except this this machine is really fast and great

Few Updates : If you have little knowledge of Hardware you can even shrink your C drive for that you just need to convert your C from primary to Logical and after that you can create more partitions all logical ..don't worry about loosing OS, as system boots from Boot partition, I tried it myself and now have four partition of C drive as C,D,E & F.

After updating windows i found my System goes lil slow basically booting time... found the reason is again HP bloatware... but Not an issue i got a free CD from HP for Win 7 Pro 64 bit without any bloatware... Just the OS :)....so will going to reinstall my System with OS only ..... HP rocks :)

I am the kind of person that knows exactly what it wants on a laptop. I was looking for an especific set of features and when this laptop came into the radar I research it extensively before purchase. before purchase I called Circuit City which is the vendor who shipped the item, on their website is listed as having a USB 3.0 port same as HP website for models 4430s and 4530s, the person from circuit city told me it has USB 3.0 I also got the PDF with specifications from HP website saying so.

My laptop came without USB 3.0. I called HP and the first tech support I spoke with said they had problems with the USB 3.0 parts and some shipped out with it and after some shipped out without...WTF??? they promote this laptop as having USB 3.0 then it doesnt??

after several calls to tech support, customer service (one individual tried to convince me this model never supposed to have USB 3.0) I spoke with a HP manager in customer care, she admitted that they had an issue with some parts and that there is nothing they can do. Very dissapointed.

The laptop is fabulous, very fast and great features,great screen, HD webcam not too heavy and not bad looking, nothing wrong except that I do not want to buy a new laptop without USB 3.0.

I will send it back just because of that. If USB 3.0 is not important for you this is a great machine, I had a Pro book a couple of years ago and it was problem free and very fast.

Buy Probook 4430S 14" I5-2410M Now

I've been using the computer for a week. So far it serves most of my needs well: fast, portable, decent battery, etc. My biggest issue is the up/down arrow buttons to move the cursor. To configure the keys into a nice compact rectangle, the designer made these buttons really small, i.e. half the size of a normal key on the keyboard. While this may seem trivial, it's a big problem for anybody who uses those keys a lot, especially for Excel (which, admittedly, I used much more than the average person). I'm constantly hitting the wrong button, because these cursor buttons are too small. Since this is a work issued laptop, I have to stick with it. I hook it up with another keyboard to get around the issue at work, but there's no way around it when I'm traveling.

Read Best Reviews of Probook 4430S 14" I5-2410M Here

Very good computer. It has a good memory, and a good capacity. A little heavy, I thought I would weigh less than before I had an IBM. However, I recommend it.

Want Probook 4430S 14" I5-2410M Discount?

It is exactly what I was looking for. I used it at work and it works quite fast and also it has all the disk capacity I need.

I plugged on it a bigger monitor, my printer, a wireless keybord and mouse, and the scanner too.

Besides it occupies very little space and it's really light. And if I want or if I need, I can easily take it home.

I received it much more sooner than the page says, and that meant a nice suprise to me.

I am very pleasead with my purchase. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment