Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/WI 15.5" Laptop - Silvery White

Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/WI 15.5' Laptop - Silvery WhiteI previously owned a Toshiba laptop someone bought for me that I hated. Every time I used it there was always some issue with it until one day it finally broke after Windows was not able to start. I have been wishing for a Sony Vaio laptop ever since they came out, and I am so happy I finally got one.

This is one of the best laptops I've ever used. The battery life is phenomenal compared to my old laptop that couldn't last more than an hour on power-saver mode. This laptop lasts me at least 3-4 hours on one charge when running several programs at once.

The design is beautiful, and the Intel core i3 processor is fast and works well.

The only complaints I have against this laptop is that there is no way to change the volume without using the mouse and clicking on the volume icon in the system tray. Also, the sound card(?) that came standard with this laptop isn't the greatest. It's not very loud, so if I want to watch movies on it I have to attach external speakers to it if my house isn't completely silent. And once you get past 90% volume, the quality of the sound gets crappy faster than my previous Toshiba laptop.

With that said, I'm extremely satisfied with this laptop, but a better sound card would make this laptop even better. Other than that, it's a great laptop! As a college student, I am very happy I bought this laptop because it can do everything I need and more.

2.53GHz is very fast for a laptop computer. The web button is very nice to go direct to the internet without having to open the windows program. The wireless chip for the TV is a bit expensive for us to buy the receiver right now. Of course with a Sony what you get is a brighter, clearer, sharper screen. It is well worth it to pay more and we got a great price at the office supply store. We still have our G router, I may have to upgrade to the N to take advantage of the faster connection. They put junk on it though because of Sonys cronies: Bing, Norton and other bloatware. Their Bing photo is very nice though. You can refuse them and hopefully they will not load and take up resources. I much prefer Microsoft essentials anti virus software. Sony continues to be the leader. Otherwise I would go to Acer because anything made in Taiwan is much better then what they are making in China. Although I would trust Sony to supervise their China factories more then a lot of companys that don't seem to have a clue about what goes on over there in China. Of course Sony Claims a lot of their parts are still make in Japan and then assembled in China. Some of the computers assembled in America have a bunch of quality parts that are not integrated to work together properly and you have nothing but problems with them.

Buy Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/WI 15.5" Laptop - Silvery White Now

I have just bought this laptop and by going through the features I really feel that I am getting value for the money spent.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/WI 15.5" Laptop - Silvery White Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment