ASUS A53E-EH91 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black)

ASUS A53E-EH91 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment LaptopI bought this because I needed a good laptop to take with me on buisness. I didnt need anything fancy, but I needed a good solid computer. This fits the bill. I am currently running the laptop with windows 7 and linux xbunutu. It runs great and I have no problem with either OS. It stays cool all the time. My old laptop would get so hot that it would actually make t very uncomfortable to work with. I look forward to testing it out in field conditions. The battery life is pretty good, I guess I have totweek it some more to figure out how to get this 8 hr life they talked about, but 6 isnot bad either. All in all, it is a good laptop and I ould recommend it.

Just got it and seems fine. The system shows K53E and better than expected. Will update if anything negative found. If you register they claim you get an extra years protection free.

Buy ASUS A53E-EH91 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) Now

I've been using this computer for a week now and I really like it. The processor is a stripped down i3 and it handles everyday tasks well, including playing 720 and 1080 HD video. The keyboard is excellent quality. I don't like the touchpad, however I'm not a fan of them in general. The computer comes stock with a ton of bloatware but it is easily removed. Overall I would certainly purchase it again, especially at the $299 price point it was available for on Black Friday.

I've been a ThinkPad user for years but this Asus is of equal quality for sure.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS A53E-EH91 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) Here

I was very excited to get a good deal on a computer that was rated 5 stars by reviewers. Bought as a gift for my mother. When it came out of the box and the battery was charged, it wouldn't accept keyboard entry. After 3 calls (first one said "you need a new keyboard" and hung up; 2nd one said he could walk her through the set-up steps for $150; 3rd one was a great service rep. Turns out the alphabet entry was locked and he walked us through a reboot (pressed F9 a bunch of times as it restarted). Then after an hour or so, that part was fixed. Next day, we tried to access the Microsoft Office (limited function or something like that). The product key code would not work. Called Microsoft where rep gave us 4 different product keys to try. No luck. Referred to someplace else. They were all set to help us but turns out they charged $100+. It was like pulling teeth to get them to say whether or not there was a charge. Gave that up for another day. CD/DVD optic drive would not load any discs. Today (after requesting return label from Amazon) it ejected the disc that was trapped inside it. I am sad that this seemingly snappy little computer did not perform. I think I got a lemon. Too bad the service reps were so unhelpful, aside from the man who got the keyboard unlocked and the system rebooted.

Want ASUS A53E-EH91 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) Discount?

I just recieved this product by ups today and it actually came earlier than it originally said it would arrive. So far I love this computer. It is very fast and just the perfect size. The battery life is great if you have your screen brightness on low, I am at 84% and it says I still have 6hrs and 23mins. It really is a good looking computer and is very sleek and sharp looking. The only thing that is not so great is the clarity of the webcam other than that it is an amazing computer and the perfect buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment