Lenovo T410S Networked Attached Storage (25003BU)

Lenovo T410S Networked Attached StorageI purchased this laptop with the touchscreen option plus the 128GB SSD drive. It came with 4GB which I later upgraded to 8GB. In short, this is a light laptop with superb performance but at a price. The hand rest area to the right or left of the touchpad can and will crack. I sent my machine into to Lenovo because the touchscreen wasn't working properly and it came back cracked. Additionally it developed a crack under the monitor.

I would forgo this product for an HP, Sony or Apple because they offer products of similar weight with more astute customer care. My wife has an X201 and it is smaller with 12.1 inch screen. If you going light consider it or get the T410 which is heaver but not as thin.

As an Amazon fan, I think Amazon is much better at customer service then the service I received from Lenovo but I just want to let my fellow Amazon members know that this shell is fragile and I never had any case on any laptop ever crack when no pressure was put on the machine.

Pros: Fast, SSD is up instantaneous, Good for photography

Cons; External frame is fragile

Just disappointed in a product that could have so much potential.

0 comments:

Post a Comment