Dell Latitude E6430 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-3210M 2.50 GHz (469-3148) -

Dell Latitude E6430 14' LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-3210M 2.50 GHz -I got issues one of these computers for work and wow I am impressed. In all seriousness this may be the nicest laptop I've ever had and I have personal HP, Gateway and Toshiba machines at home.

Likes: Fast! This thing is almost as fast as my I7 chip desktop with twice as much RAM. Built well. It's not the mil spec version but it's built nice and solid. Good screen for a 14' machine. 1600x900, and it's bright and sharp. I got one of the first ones so it's just a 300 GB hard drive but it still holds everything fully loaded with software. For something in this price range, it's thin. I like that it has two videos VGA and HDMI. My HP has that as well but it's nice. Battery life is pretty darn good I am real world getting five hours until I run dry when I am in meetings but not doing anything like really heavy. The video and audio chips are good. Not pro gamer stellar but plenty good. Movies look good and I get a real nice depth of sound on my music.

Dislikes: The same thing I hate on my personal HP there is one jack that does BOTH the mike and the headphone. In the e6400 I had for years and my old Gateway, it was two jacks. But vendors have been using the Apple iPhone/Blackberry style single jack units more and more in smaller notebooks.

Purchased the E6430s a few months ago. It suffers from the same problem as earlier models. It will not wake from sleep occasionally. Also, when you close the lid, sometimes it does not hybernate or sleep thinking the unit has gone into a low power mode, I put in my laptop case and find it nearly fried with heat an hour later.

Try a different brand. Dell never figured how to fix this problem on my previous latitude and thought wise to carry along into the current model. Very disappointed.

Buy Dell Latitude E6430 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-3210M 2.50 GHz (469-3148) - Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment