Dell Inspiron i17RN-4235BK 17-Inch Laptop (Diamond Black)

Dell Inspiron i17RN-4235BK 17-Inch LaptopMy sister needed a laptop ASAP and this was the best deal I could find (even looking at DealNews, etc). I was initially wary of buying this since the reviewer who gave it one star said it wasn't an i5, but an i3 that's in the box. I called Amazon and customer service contacted Dell on my behalf, confirmed that it is an i5 processor, and provided me with a direct line to the Dell rep if I had additional questions. They also reaffirmed that if the item wasn't as described that a return would be simple and at no cost to me. I placed my order and it arrived at my door in one day. It's a slick looking machine and it is in fact an i5 processor. 5 Stars for the product, Amazon's handling of my questions, and their rapid delivery.

The amazon description and the side of the box says the processor is a core i5 but the laptop inside is really an i3. When I looked up the service code on the side of the box on Dell's website it also said it configured with an i3. That's why the price is so cheap. Returing product because it is not as described.

Buy Dell Inspiron i17RN-4235BK 17-Inch Laptop (Diamond Black) Now

This is a fine, fast laptop, that has performed well ever since I got it. My only complaint is a missbehaving letter "I" key, whose spring does not return it to its "rest" position every time I use it (even though it still works).

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i17RN-4235BK 17-Inch Laptop (Diamond Black) Here

Brother needed a new laptop and this 17R fit the bill. Processor is i5 as described, 6GB of RAM and the correct HDD. Works well for his needs, nice big screen and good price.

He uses it for Office 2007 documents, internet browsing and flash games.

Want Dell Inspiron i17RN-4235BK 17-Inch Laptop (Diamond Black) Discount?

I wanted a new laptop that was able to surf the web, be fast and most importantly for gaming for a good value and this is what a I chose. The screen is nice the HD picture is great i like that you have a button the fades the screen to black if you want. it is heavy though, so some people might not like that but i wanted a big screen i love this computer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment