Asus P53 P53E-XB31 15.6-Inch Laptop

Asus P53 P53E-XB31 15.6-Inch LaptopThis review only apply to people who use lab top for business use only and nothing else. All gamer and movie watcher please move on.

I like the design and the look. It is a little heavy for carrying around but it is not a problem for me. I like the robust look and tough build. The keyboards are not as responsive, I have to figure it out if there is any adjustment can be made. I have to slow down a little bit when I type. Again, these are just my little things that can be improved but no mean a bad thing that you cannot do without.

I would recommend this Lab top, for the price you can't complaint.

Basically as advertised.I probably would get another one if I need another work laptop. Probably needs. Ore memory. That's it

Buy Asus P53 P53E-XB31 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment