Thinkpad X100e 11.6" AMD Athlon Neo X2 L335 (1.60GHz) 160GB

Thinkpad X100e 11.6' AMD Athlon Neo X2 L335 160GBI have just received my awesome Lenovo Thinkpad x100e and I've only had it an hour and this is performing beautifully. Now I know that Lenovo doesn't really consider this particular model a netbook but if you are looking for something near netbook size and portability but the performance of a decent laptop this is the one for you.

I own quite a few computers and I'm what you can consider a technoJunkie. I have a 13 inch Macbook Pro (love Apple), Acer amd phenom II Quad core desktop, the Ipad, a dell inspirion mini, etc. The Macbook serves as my more powerful laptop when I need to do my more data intensive work or require more raw power. This little Thinkpad tho is great for everything else. Streaming video is far more superior then any netbook that I have seen. I know that the x100e has a few different models out there but if you are gonna get any model get the faster cpu. The amd athlon neo x2 processor really does make all the difference. Great keyboard as well.

This is a great little laptop and as a fan of thinkpads this is a beauty.

Sidenote: I know in the title it says 160 gb hdd but I took the gamble and I did receive a 250 gb hdd.

This review was written using my new Thinkpad x100e!

At only 3.3 lbs this notebook is very light. It was also inexpensive. But the dual core performance is outstanding. Windows 7 Pro is icing on the cake. This was purchased to replace a net book used while traveling but I've ended up using it almost as much as my larger 15" notebook.

Buy Thinkpad X100e 11.6" AMD Athlon Neo X2 L335 (1.60GHz) 160GB Now

I like the Thinkpad X100e laptop. It has good performance, small form factor, light weight, good keyboard and good price. The reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because its battery lifetime is not as great. You can use 2 to 3 hours depending on load, which is not as great as Intel's high-end ultra mobile processors or Intel's Atom. However, 2 hours is not that bad. Other than that, I am very pleased with this laptop. One thing you need to be careful with is that you should get a Dual-core version (AMD Neo X2). Lenovo sells both dual-core and single-core versions of Thinkpad X100e. The performance of the single-core version is not as great even though power consumption is at about the same level. A single-core version is recommended only when its price is very good.

Read Best Reviews of Thinkpad X100e 11.6" AMD Athlon Neo X2 L335 (1.60GHz) 160GB Here

Right now Lenovo just launch the x120e, that solves all the performance issues that this model has. Please don't buy it...I just did and now I need to work with no more than 2 applications opened (Outlook 2010 and IE with 2 tabs open) to avoid freezing. It just doesn't worth it.

Weight & size are great, but without performance is useless...I just prefer a netbook for less money. Since I'm a thinkpad fan, I have many expectations with the x120e, with a great review at engadget.

Want Thinkpad X100e 11.6" AMD Athlon Neo X2 L335 (1.60GHz) 160GB Discount?

Poor Machine. I had it for less than a day brand new, ran it fora couple hours it hung, so I powered it off and that is the story of this laptop.

It would not power back on. Lenovo, Amazon, and Ant Online are reusing a return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment