HP PAVILION NOTEBOOK DV7-2185DX 2.0 GHz Intel Core2 Quad Processor Q9000 Processor, 500GB HARD DRIV

HP PAVILION NOTEBOOK DV7-2185DX 2.0 GHz Intel Core2 Quad Processor Q9000 Processor, 500GB HARD DRIVE, 6GB RAM, 17.3' LCD LAPTOP PC -I've had this computer for a few days now and I really like it. The display is very bright (actually had to turn it down at night) and clear. Processing speed is great and the 1gb of dedicated (yes I said dedicated) graphics memory is more than I could ask for from an off the shelf computer. ProtectSmart feature for the hard drive is a nice addition (senses if laptop is being dropped and locks the hard drive).

I just wish that it had a Blu-ray player and integrated Bluetooth that I saw on some lower priced models. See the review at

So far this computer has done everything I have asked of it. One thing of note is to make sure your programs you are going to install are 64bit compatible. I downloaded some demo software and found out it wouldn't work.

Also this model is eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 7 if purchased between June 26, 2009 to January 31, 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment