Art Explosion Publisher Pro Silver

Art Explosion Publisher Pro Silver
  • '2,000+ Professionally designed templates; Create your first document in 15 minutes or less;
  • 'Ideal for newsletters, brochures, greeting cards, web pages and more;
  • 'Instant 3D effects for stunning logos and headlines; 50,000+ Premium-quality graphics and 300 fonts;
  • 'Create PDF files for professional printing;
  • 'CMYK color separation and Pantone Color support; BONUS: includes full-featured image editor

I have had this program for years and love it! It takes some getting used to, like any program, but once you get to know it, it's great. I used to use Microsoft Publisher, which is much more expensive and I just like this one so much better. I wish they would make a new version of it. I don't understand giving something a bad review when you don't even take the time to learn it. I don't know of any program that you can just open and start using without a learning curve. I have made newsletters, business cards, posters, flyers, post cards, and much more, for our church and business.

Buy Art Explosion Publisher Pro Silver Now

I downloaded the program and then deleted it. The program is VERY difficult to run! Wasted my money in buying this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment