Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook (Moon Silver)

Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch UltrabookSome of the other reviewers here have had issues with Dell products in the past, as have I from time to time; however, you can't deny you are getting decent hardware for the money. If I were you I'd ignore some of these other reviews which clearly have not actually tried this exact Inspiron model as it was first released in October of 2012 and they are talking like they've had it for a year and a half! I've owned Inspirons in the past and plan on them lasting me 3-4 years. That's exactly what you should expect out of any inexpensive laptop. I bought this particular model because I wanted the new Ivy Bridge processor and SSD included with this model. So far, it works great!

Purchased this for my husband for christmas! He loves it except has to get used to using WIndows 8 !

Buy Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook (Moon Silver) Now

Pros: Hybrid drive is well optimized.

The lower end processor actually saves quite a bit of power. Computer lasts 6 hours without a charge.

Quality frame

This is a great computer between home/work

Cons: Most issues with this computer is Win8. Just remove that puppy and put win7 on it. If you prefer to use Win8, I suggest downloading Pokki. It will alleviate the tears at night that you will have from the new start menu.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook (Moon Silver) Here

If you look around, then you'll see that this is a good overall buy for the money. I've had no problem with Dell laptops in the past and the same is true of this one.

Want Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook (Moon Silver) Discount?

Me parece un excelente computadora de las mejores portatiles que he tenido, sería bueno incluir el paquete de Office para no tener que comprarlo por separado, por lo demás estoy satisfecho

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment