Dell D630 + Windows 7 (Notebook Laptop Computer) 2.2 GHz CPU | 3 GB of Ram | 80 GB Hard Drive

Dell D630 + Windows 7 2.2 GHz CPU | 3 GB of Ram | 80 GB Hard DriveThe review board must have ate my earlier review of this product. So, here is another. Looks "new", works great, fast.. whats not to love about it including the price. They are easy to do business with. Answered/responded to mail. Thanks, Tampa Laptop for a nice affordable, dependable laptop!!

I'm in IT and purchased this for a friend...this was a great deal, and came just as described. All the software was authentic, and the system had been thoroughly cleaned. I was a bit hesitant to buy an older and used laptop, but it's been cranking for 6 months with no problems.

Buy Dell D630 + Windows 7 (Notebook Laptop Computer) 2.2 GHz CPU | 3 GB of Ram | 80 GB Hard Drive Now

It had some problem with a video card driver(or something like that)so I had to send it back. Just a few days later I got it back and it works great. I love it. Also the people at Tampa laptops are real nice and helpful.

Read Best Reviews of Dell D630 + Windows 7 (Notebook Laptop Computer) 2.2 GHz CPU | 3 GB of Ram | 80 GB Hard Drive Here

This computer works great with Windows 8. Loads in 30 seconds. Great workhorse computer for office or school with about 5 hours on a 9 cell battery. Not for gaming however, plays videos well and no issues with streaming video and You Tube up to 720. Will buffer too much with 1080 video. Had no issues with Camera Raw batching and using the Canon Utility for remote operation of my DSLR. If you are on a tight budget and not a gamer or video editor this computer will work just fine.

Want Dell D630 + Windows 7 (Notebook Laptop Computer) 2.2 GHz CPU | 3 GB of Ram | 80 GB Hard Drive Discount?

I really don't like writing negative reviews...however being that this product was a total let down I am forced to do this. I received this machine very quickly and packaged very badly. Wrapped in bubble wrap and inside a box that was too large with no cushioning. Upon inspecting it seemed ok and it ran fine for 6 days. On the 6th day i turned it on and the display screen was distorted and the colors and pixels were horrible...i couldn't even read the words on the screen. After checking the display colors and calibrating it nothing worked, so being that I am not too computer savy I decided to leave it alone and take it to someone the next day. Before i could do this on that same night windows prompted me for several important updates, so i let it update. After the update installed the laptop shut down and never turned back on. When i tried to turn it on i get a message that there was a problem with windows and it could not start properly, and it prompts for a windows restore disk..WHICH IT DID NOT COME WITH.

Points to consider:

I have not downloaded anything into it

Have not mishandled it

Has not even been used much ..at very least 3-4 hrs a day

I bought a laptop cooler for it

I just contacted Amazon about returning it and i had to give comment about what happened and they are supposed to contact the seller and then get back to me about what the seller tells them. Amazon, I really do hope you do the right thing by me and fight for me to get this refund, I am a loyal customer and i would hate to think that I cannot get my money back because i will def lose confidence in shopping with you from now on. At Tampalaptop I need my money back!

I will update this upon Amazons response to my return request

UPDATE: I received a call from Tampalaptop today and I asked for a refund, he had so problem sending me a return label and I should get my refund within 24hr after they receive the laptop. I told them i would change my rating a bit based on the positive customer service...however since these are product reviews and not customer service reviews I will only go up one star.

0 comments:

Post a Comment