Dell Inspiron i14R5-5743sLV 14-Inch Laptop

Dell Inspiron i14R5-5743sLV 14-Inch LaptopI bought this new laptop two weeks ago to replace my previous Dell. So far, it is more than what I expected.

Pros:

Super fast processor. Much much faster than the old 1st gen i5.

Solid build.

Fans are very quiet and this machine almost never feels warm even after watching a movie.

Fantastic keyboard.

Very nice sound quality. Sound is better in my headphones than my iPod.

Perfect size.

Cons:

Battery life is only ~ 3-4 hours.

A little heavier than current popular ultrabook, though this isn't a big issue.

Overall, I'd say this computer is a great purchase for any student, especially for the price.

I purchased this laptop ten days ago. So far so good! I have used 15R before, I like it! But this time I need something smaller, this 14R did not dispoint me. And Dell is always good for your money!

Buy Dell Inspiron i14R5-5743sLV 14-Inch Laptop Now

This product is the best I've had I'm very happy because it has many applications, its battery lasts about 5 hours enough, plus it is very fast and efficient has given me no problems. very good product

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i14R5-5743sLV 14-Inch Laptop Here

I haven't found any flaw in this product. I have been using it for a while now. I will recommend this product.

Want Dell Inspiron i14R5-5743sLV 14-Inch Laptop Discount?

This laptop is used really for online social media and research. The one thing that is a problem consistently is video downloading, it just never works properly. Window 8 is a royal pain and not at all user friendly to someone who has used windows for the last 20+ years. I don't need my laptop to anticipate my needs, I am perfectly cabable of asking for what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment