Samsung Series 5 NP530U3C-A02US 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Light Titan Silver)

Samsung Series 5 NP530U3C-A02US 13.3-Inch UltrabookGood laptop computer though the battery doesn't seem to last long enough as it said it is. I don't like the earphone/speaker set-up which is very confusing. I cannot figure out what device to equip when using internet calling.

pro: nice look, reasonably priced, fast startup.

con: short battery life (about 5 hours or less)

Samsung Series 5 NP530U3C-A02US 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Light Titan Silver)

I would say I am more skilled than the average user of computers. I currently use this primarily for graduate school research and assignments, but in testing its ability this computer can play intense video games for several hours at a time. I will concede to most of the other reviews by more experienced users.

USB 2.0 connectivity is very fast and re-boot time is stellar.

Buy Samsung Series 5 NP530U3C-A02US 13.3-Inch Ultrabook (Light Titan Silver) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment