Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C655-S5132 Intel Laptop 3GB Notebook 250GB Computer PC

Toshiba 15.6' Satellite C655-S5132 Intel Laptop 3GB Notebook 250GB Computer PCPrevious to this Toshiba C655-S5132 laptop I owned an Acer Aspire One 8.9 inch netbook. The most impressive feature of the Toshiba is the 15.6 inch screen, which is a delight to view. It's so easy to read and is sharp and bright that photos pop out of the page. This is a user friendly computer and handsome at that. It is very quiet and doesn't heat up on you. The surfaces are textured so fingerprints aren't an issue. The keyboard is full size, unlike my Acer, so it's really easy and comfortable to type on. The wireless is very powerful and can pull in signals without an adapter. You can piggyback signals without the need of a booster antenna. Internet access is relatively fast and reliable. The six cell battery is long lasting, almost four hours. The audio speakers sound a heck better than what I've been accustomed, although a pair of add-ons are necessary to give you quality music reproduction. The Windows Seven software is very basic and simpler than the Microsoft XP program. It is streamlined and more intuitive, but once you get the hang of it you can accomplish whatever it is you need to do. The 3GB memory drive is very ample with plenty of space to spare for your files, photos and music downloads. There are a couple of items that could be improved, however. The Toshiba features only two USB ports situated on the left side. Three would have been better (with one on the right), 'cause I don't like the fact I have to stretch the mouse wire to my right side (I'm right handed, wouldn't matter if you're a lefty). The mouse by the way is an accessoryit isn't included in the purchase price. Secondly, a webcam would have been a nice addition. But overall, I am enjoying this laptop. It has no technical issues and the unit appears to be dependable. For the money I feel it's a good buy and superior to the Acer netbook.

I replaced a four year old Compact which just went belly-up one morning upon startup. Fortunately I had done a complete back-up, on an external drive, the night before. (Hard to believe I got that lucky and I definitely recommend doing so frequently on an external drive it saved me many headaches.)I really like the keyboard which is standard size for a laptop and has a separate numeric pad which I use frequently. The screen is very bright, but not glaring and so far I have no complaints. Yes, I too would prefer to have another usb port on the right side, but since I use a wireless mouse I have no problem with the cord being stretched. If I need more usb ports, I can always purchase a Black 4-Port High Speed USB 2.0 Hub from Amazon they are on sale today for $2.95 regularly $19.99. Black 4-Port High Speed USB 2.0 Hub I'm very happy with mine and will be telling my sister to get the same one, so you know I must really like it!

Buy Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C655-S5132 Intel Laptop 3GB Notebook 250GB Computer PC Now

Purchased this several months ago. I recently discovered that one of the USB ports and the Ethernet connector do not function. This machine must not have been checked after it was manufactured.

Several weeks ago the wi-fi connection stopped working.

I will steer clear of all Toshiba products from now on.

On the Toshiba website, general computer repair prices are several hundred dollars.

I wish I could award no stars for this product.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C655-S5132 Intel Laptop 3GB Notebook 250GB Computer PC Here

This laptop really is worth the price my older sister had this laptop for 4 years before giving it to my mom who has had it for 2 years. Not one problem works smooth and it is user friendly for someone like my mom is isn't tech suave or computer literate. Was dropped once by me and no visible damage done to the screen or anything else.

Want Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C655-S5132 Intel Laptop 3GB Notebook 250GB Computer PC Discount?

I've had this laptop for about 3 months. Out of those 3 months, Ive only used it a handful of times to check email. The screen just blacked out and it's a known issue. So you can choose to buy this one because of the price and the cool commercials, like I did, or spend a tad more and have a reliable laptop. I would take mine back but I threw it across a parking lot. Toshiba has good products but they dropped the ball on this one. The resolution sucks, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment