Acer AS5560-SB835 15.6-Inch Notebook Computer - Red

Acer AS5560-SB835 15.6-Inch Notebook Computer - RedThere is one other review on here and it sound like they got a dud. I got my computer after weeks of research for a laptop that was in my price range that could handle Diablo 3. And I am more than pleased. Not only is it cute (yes I said cute) but I take it to and from school and to and from work and never had an issue. The graphics card is more than up to the challenge of playing Diablo 3 beta (which was just opened) and would have no problem running WoW. I am amazed at the deal I got and would recommend this laptop to anyone. There is a reason they offer a warrenty because computers are like any thing else. Sometimes there is a dud and it sounds like that is what the other reviewer had.

Back to the laptop... it has dedicated memory for the graphics card that allows for play with no glitchs which is more than I can say about my desktop.

Overall a fantastic buy for the money and well worth it to the other college students out there who want to do more than just type on their laptop.

All excited when this came. Ordered it through Galactica (an Amazon store). First, the packaging made me nervous as it was in its factory box, no outer box to protect it. The computer is very good looking and has a nice keyboard. All happy until I turned it on, and got the blue screen of problems. Reboot and it starts to work. Then went to uninstall the first item of bloatware crash. Again reboot. Again crash. Got to the uninstall screen went to the next item.. Crash. Now I have to go through a 3 week process to get a credit. ugh. Really disappointed with Acer and really disappointed in myself for ordering it through this sub-store on Amazon.

Buy Acer AS5560-SB835 15.6-Inch Notebook Computer - Red Now

This has been a blessing!...I have had no problems since getting it 6 months ago...everything abt it is superb...I wld recommend to anyone wanting one... the color gets u the attention..Big Plus!!

Read Best Reviews of Acer AS5560-SB835 15.6-Inch Notebook Computer - Red Here

I love this laptop. Good sound, good picture, good photo program. I had another Acer and was quite happy with it. But I dropped it. The only bad thing is the Windows program and it's usual bazillion updates that will eventually slow your computer down to a snails pace.

Want Acer AS5560-SB835 15.6-Inch Notebook Computer - Red Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment