TOPSELLER X301 SU9400 2776P6U 13.3-Inch Laptop

TOPSELLER X301 SU9400 2776P6U 13.3-Inch LaptopHi!

Received my X301 2 weeks ago from Electronica Direct and I would like to thank them for the excellent prompt service, This product is 2776-P6U it has all the above mentioned specs + AT&T wireless WWAN HSDPA 7.2 + GPS once you put your hand on the X301 you will notice that built quality is superior to the current T series meanwhile the reason why I'm rating this product 3 stars only is because of the keyboard its just awful!!! It flexes excessively specially the left side just like a cheap notebook! from what I came to know Lenovo implemented a new keyboard design that caused the problem I have contacted Lenovo with the matter and they informed me that they will look into it and I'm still waiting! The main reason I always buy ThinkPad's is the legendary IBM keyboard and now it's gone! I'm very disappointed with my X301 and I don't recommend it!

I am 90% happy with this laptop. It is very light and very portable. Mine came with Windows XP pre-installed and a set of Vista 'restore' disks. These didn't work (I called Lenovo support and their suggestion was to wipe the hard-drive and start again, which I did but that made no difference) so I had to install my own copy of Vista. It then took 2 days to download all the updates to my copy of Vista and all the X301 drivers.

However, now it is up and running, it works very well. You can notice the benefit of low access-time of an SSD, particularly when it comes to tasks such as browsing picture thumbnails. It boots pretty quickly too. I would point out a few things gripes worth knowing though..

The battery-life is listed in the specs as up-to 5.5 hours. In my experience that is really around 3.5 hours.

The processor is a little under-powered and this can show itself in video playback.

The fingerprint scanner doesn't seem to work half the time (but who cares?).

That all sounds a bit negative, but on the whole I am impressed. If I had my money back I would buy an X301 again!

Buy TOPSELLER X301 SU9400 2776P6U 13.3-Inch Laptop Now

I am currently on my 8th or 9th ThinkPad since IBM debuted the ThinkPad Iine in 1992 and continue to prefer the overall quality, portability, screen resolution, utility and look of the X series laptops.

My current 13" ThinkPad X301 with an SSD is ultra-slim, weighs 3.2lbs., has clean simple lines, and is appropriate for business meetings. With the Enhanced Experience (EE), these laptops are also much quicker at boot-up and in processing when multi-tasking. Of all the laptops I have tried, I prefer not only the keyboard and overall ergonomics of the ThinkPads, but the balance, solid construction and feel.

I dock it to a 24" monitor and wireless keyboard when at home, and will sometimes carry a simple bookstand and wireless travel keyboard when working on a lot of spreadsheets, PPT presentations or word processing. This way, I can open the ThinkPad all the way, place it in the bookstand, and have the screen at eye level. It is thin and light enough to do this.

The solid state duo core processor makes for a quick boot-up and multi-tasking. Have owned the X301 for over 2 years and have not had any issues with it. I do run a good utility program to keep it running smoothly.

For business purposes, the simple lines of the matte black carbonite case makes for a durable travel laptop with a solid construction that is not distracting in presentations (think Alienware).

Visually and tactically, I do prefer the matte black and design of the X-series ThinkPads.

Read Best Reviews of TOPSELLER X301 SU9400 2776P6U 13.3-Inch Laptop Here

I waited long for this computer since ive ever used lenovo, but for me this was a GREAT disappointment. the ,machine frezzes all the time, is very slow, the memory after installing windows is nothing! (15GB left) and the batery seem to last shorter than promised.

i reached a point that im looking for other options since its imposible to keep this toy.

if i can find a strenght is the size, look and feel, which migh have brought a lot of sales but nothing else.....

very bad lenovo.......im using my wifes mac air (which i dont like either by the way)

Want TOPSELLER X301 SU9400 2776P6U 13.3-Inch Laptop Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment