Toshiba Satellite C655-S5128 Laptop

Toshiba Satellite C655-S5128 LaptopSo far the computer works just fine. It has the problems of the current software culture of mainstream computers with being loaded with applications to link you to online stores and trial versions of applications. You'll have that with any computer, though. I have come to like Toshibas because of their longevity (I have one that's pushing 8 years and is still running fine and still handles current software just fine), so this one has yet to prove itself. But, so far so good.

i used to own a toshiba which lasted me 4 years with no issue till i sold it.

this one lasted me 1 day after the anniversary. that was when the warranty ran out. toshiba did fixed it after having to talk to the very hard to understand foreign accents, it took me 5 phone calls to get this straighten out. They said the main board, cpu, battery, and hard drive were defective which were pretty much the whole thing. but thank to them that they agreed on fixing it.

Buy Toshiba Satellite C655-S5128 Laptop Now

While this is not a top of the line laptop, for the price it is very high quality. All around great for the price you are paying for it.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C655-S5128 Laptop Here

I bought this product because someone told me that Toshiba Satallites are good products. Perhaps that is so. But I found problems with this computer from the beginning. The sound on it is terrible. I found out, from a Toshiba tech support person, that the speakers on this particular laptop are in fact not good quality.

I would never buy another Toshiba computer after experiencing their tech support. I tried at the beginning to call tech support. I never really got any answers that were satisfactory. I waited a few months and tried again. one time, out of 4, I got help.

I finally called Microsoft to help me with the issue I was having. They told me that while it is a Microsoft issue, they cannot help because my computer code was one that only allowed Toshiba to help me for free, under the warrantee. So essentially, I have a computer that I cannot get tech support for. Toshiba does not help. And Microsoft will only give me help for 50.00 fee. I will not go into the other problems I have with the computer which tech support has not helped with. Dell always stood behind their products. And Microsoft always supported the software through dell at no charge for at least a few years.

My previous computers were all Dell. While I understand that Dell is not a walk in the park for most people, compared to this particular Toshiba laptop, and the sub standard Toshiba tech support, Dell computers (and tech support) are gold standard.

Very expensive mistake. Please don't make my mistake.

Want Toshiba Satellite C655-S5128 Laptop Discount?

Everything works great BUT, I think it is set up for a left handed person because the port for the mouse is on the left side. Did not say that in the product info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment