Dell Inspiron 17R 17.3" Core i7 1TB HDD Notebook

Dell Inspiron 17R 17.3' Core i7 1TB HDD NotebookI was looking for a laptop computer preferably with windows 7 operating system.the price was reasonable the packaging was adequate,the shipping was a little slow do to the storm flooding in New Jersey.This is my first Dell computer. all previous were HP computers.my last was windows x-p operating system.i like the operating speed and the large hard drive storage,but the down side of this item is all the junk programs that Microsoft put on the desktop for an additional fee.not many freebee such as office software, antivirus.they are pushing cloud in the sky storage ,reg edit,file optimizer,advance protector,online backup,online vault backup that keep popping up on the screen. very annoying.

I use a DELL Latitude at work and I have a DELL Inspiton 17R for my home computer.

They both have a problem with the touch pad. It will enter keystrokes, mouse moves and mouse clicks by itself. It seems to favor selecting large amounts of text and then deleting it. That is very, very annoying if you're writing in an application that doesn't have an "undo" function.

I got the DELL service group to fix my work computer the replaced a daughter board for the touch-pad. That eliminated MOST of the problems. I'm not so lucky with my home computer. Be sure to save all the paperwork you get with your DELL computer or DELL won't help you. I mean, it's obviously one of their computers.

Other than the fact that it goes wacky, I like the large hard drive and the big screen.

Buy Dell Inspiron 17R 17.3" Core i7 1TB HDD Notebook Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment