PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001

PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001I purchased this item from another place other than Amazon. It is a replacement for the previous laptop I owned. This is a good student computer, it runs fast, has a good clear picture, holds a charge well for a large screen. It would not be a good gaming computer. The drawback I have with it is that it only has 2 USB ports and I had to purchase an extra USB that will allow me to charge my iPhone, plug in my mouse receiver, and plug in my jump drive all at the same time.

This computer is amazingly lightweight for its size and has a thin profile. Overall it is a good computer that is fairly portable for the student on the go.

11 month old computer stopped working after a shutdown, was told the motherboard was broken. To fix this, I would be in as far as the cost of the computer. The tech told me not to buy a Toshiba next time. He said his research showed this is a common problem.

Buy PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001 Now

I purchased this refurbished for 450 dollars. I already had a borrowed Satellite and loved it while I was using it. This Laptop here though, is great for gaming, video editing, Photoshop, MS Office. Below are the games I play on it just fine.

Doom III

F.E.A.R.

Assassins Creed (All)

Rift

Dungeons & Dragons Online

World of Warcraft

Crysis

Farcry (All)

Formula 1 Racing

Oblivion (All)

Everquest

So as you can see, quite a few nice games. Not only that, it handles 30-45 minutes of video quite nicely in Adobe CS5, which CS5 does just fine on this computer. I'd recommend it over higher end computers because of the price.

Read Best Reviews of PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001 Here

Excellent laptop, But, the keyboard skips letters typed and also inserts double letters of some typed. Typing is very frustrating.

Toshiba hasn't fixed the problem in 6 months... they say they are on the verge of fixing it.

There are a lot of people wishing they had never bought the computer... you may want to hold off until it is fixed or buy from a different brand.

You can check out the forum on Toshiba's website to see what aggrivation they have caused their customers:Think twice before buying...

Want PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001 TOSHIBA PSK3JU-01D001 Discount?

This is another great Toshiba laptop, I hear others complaining about broken power cords or internal components. I think for the price this laptop does do what it was priced for, student work or basic computing. It has a wonderful 17.3 inch screen that is 16x9 resolution which is more than enough space to type in Word or view entire spreadsheets. The screen is highly glossy and reflects more than you would enjoy and that is a major downfall. The speakers are nothing to boast about either. Battery life will run you 2 hrs when watching internet videos off WiFi based connection. In the end this laptop is a good one its just too old and outdated to really impress or even keep up with an on the go lifestyle. If anything try out an ASUS or look for a decent priced Toshiba right here on Amazon.com or your local electronics stores. As always this and all computers could have been better.

::Personal Experience::

My laptop still works well for basic non-mobile tasks plus the charger never broke. I use it for Word and Adobe Photoshop and it doesn't lag or die out even when running Chrome, Photoshop, etc at the same time. If you don't get lucky with your purchase then I think just return it if possible if not do a little more careful work on your next purchase. Check where it's coming from, how its going to get there, what have others experienced, maybe don't buy the "latest" computer on the shelves and much more like that.

::Personal Opinion::

This computer is way past its buy mark so I cannot recommend buying this machine as it will not give you what you need anymore.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment