ASUS G53SX-XA1 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop - Republic of Gamers (Black)

ASUS G53SX-XA1 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop - Republic of GamersExcellent Laptop, really quiet for the hard work.

I like:

You can play any game at 1080p smoothly with high quality, for competitive gaming you can download at 720p, use filters and the processor does its job giving excelent fps ;).

Virtual machines running smoothly.

The illuminated keyboard gives it good look and uis very comfortable.

The button to save energy or to bring the full Load PC performance is really very useful.

The noise when you are playing really low compared to many notebook of market, has good cooling system with two air vents at rear.

I dislike:

The screen is not made from good quality, "Powered by Epson", but using a FULL HDTV with HDMI port to play casual games and watch movies will be very useful.

The power cord on the right side is where it gets so clogged mouse, They should be put in the back.

Without the power cord putted the performance has a problem to provide continuous power because it shows a small lag when it comes to areas of high load processing and graphics.

I'm very happy with the purchase, i thing that you can't get the same performance with less money.

I leave you the unboxing and 2 min of gameplay

Too Long Didn't Read (TLDR)

Pros:

Illuminated Keyboard

Strong Performance

Ultra Quiet Fans (my laptop sounds like a plane while this one has a quiet hum)

Sleek Design

Cons

Power Adapter Failed in the first 3 weeks

A little big for most cases (the front is narrow, but it widens quite a bit at the back)

ASUS service was nonoperational for me

No Backpack or Mouse as stated in the description

Laptop gets 4 stars but service gets 2 stars making this a 3 star package.

Full Review

This laptop is awesome. When you are playing games it is super fast, but also super quiet. I bought this for my wife as a surprise and she absolutely loved it. But with some critical flaws with the unit and with the company I will not be keeping this. I regret that I must return it.

The problem I experienced was with the power adapter. There is a brass or gold pin that makes the connection so that the unit will receive power. My wife had been using it on a daily basis for about 2 weeks, but it almost always remained plugged in. After this short time the pin that makes the connection has now been pushed into the power cord and it will not charge.

The first thing I tried to do is work with ASUS. Their customer support line (machine) asked for a Return Authorization number before I could talk to anyone and it went on in a loop so that I could not speak to a live person to try to resolve this. I tried calling multiple times. During business hours I tried to use their live chat support but it was offline throughout the day on 2 different days.

Today I scheduled a return with Amazon since ASUS appears to be a company that will not support its customer base will not receive my business. I will be on the hunt for a laptop that is like this, but from a different company.

Buy ASUS G53SX-XA1 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop - Republic of Gamers (Black) Now

I am very happy with my G53SX, and believe it to be a great computer for the price. Unfortunately, it was equipped with a somewhat fragile DC power jack which failed about three months after receiving the computer.

I contacted Asus customer service and was met with friendly, efficient service. They e-mailed me a pre-paid express shipping label; my computer was fixed and returned to me within 8 days.

I rate the whole experience as five stars for these reasons:

-Despite the DC jack failure, still a great deal

-Computer was returned w/ missing rubber feet replaced, w/o being asked (I appreciate the little things)

Read Best Reviews of ASUS G53SX-XA1 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop - Republic of Gamers (Black) Here

First of all this is a great Notebook i must say.Speed is great. the video card is great and everything else. i was just a bit disappointed in not receiving my backpack and my mouse. right now my backpack is a bit too small for it. but i am looking forward to ordering this backpack which am not seeing on Amazon. furthermore i thought this model was the 3d one but i should blame myself for not researching more.

Amazon did assist me since i didn't get all my goods which was quite nice of them. just awaiting for the confirmation of the transfer.

I was a really disappointed in the speakers though. this is really low. my BB9780 is louder than this. I'd recommend buying A PAIR OF HEADPHONES WITH THIS RIGHT AWAY.

AND FOR ALL BUYER... one of my main reasons for purchasing this laptop was the design. the fact that all the heat exits from the rear from two vents with good fans. i love this notebook.

would purchase another but i think one should be good:D

Want ASUS G53SX-XA1 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop - Republic of Gamers (Black) Discount?

Leaving this short but sweet. The laptop itself is wonderful and performs as expected and beyond.

Owned for several weeks now and no problems yet.

However, the only that keeps me from giving this listing a 5-star rating is the fact that the "Republic of Gamers Laptop bag and mouse" listed to be included more than once, has NOT come with the laptop.

Other buyers have experienced this problem. Please get ASUS to rectify or remove the misleading information please. This can cause a lot of problems for people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment