444623U - Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook Intel Pentium Dual-core T3400 2.16 GHz - 15.40 WXGA - 2 GB DDR2

444623U - Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook Intel Pentium Dual-core T3400 2.16 GHz - 15.40 WXGA - 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM - 160 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Fast Ethernet, Wi-Fi - Windows Vista Home BasicI have purchased this laptop a little over a month now and it is definitely a great buy. The only issue I have with it is I have to wipe off my finger prints regularly because of the quality of its exterior but that is a minor matter. When I first bought this laptop, I thought I would not have been able to do video editing on it because of the limited video graphics but I have been using a video editing program by Magix and it works flawlessly. However, I have been having some trouble with vista recognizing drivers for an audio interface that I have been trying to use with this laptop . For the price of this laptop, this is real deal. Amazon.com had my purchase shipped to Trinidad in a less than a week with no problems. Great service.

This happens 2 b my 7th computer purchase but it sure wasn't a lucky one

This is the biggest piece of junk I ever bought & I'm stuck with it. There is NO customer service No help of any kind & the paper the warrenty is wriiten on will serve me better in the area of my toilet. I honestly never sen any computer do this b 4; but whenever it fells like it it spins the screen like ur looking at a slot machine in action and when it stops nobody knows. How aggrivating this can b at criticle times. I had thought of giving it to Goodwill And then from this lesson learned go back t an HP; but I then think of how cruel I would b 2 the next person who received it.Then again it's probably only mine that has ever had this problem; the question is do you want 2 take the chance because u will learn there is no recoures once you hand over your hard earned money it's alll yours for better or worse. Just trying to make you aware of the pitfalls at my expense..Wolf

Buy 444623U - Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook Intel Pentium Dual-core T3400 2.16 GHz - 15.40 WXGA - 2 GB DDR2 Now

Purchased this laptop for my cousin and she says it still works great after one year.

Read Best Reviews of 444623U - Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook Intel Pentium Dual-core T3400 2.16 GHz - 15.40 WXGA - 2 GB DDR2 Here

Very good for the price, but the picture does not so you the machine you will get. The colour of it is actually mantle black and not silver and black.

Want 444623U - Lenovo 3000 G530 Notebook Intel Pentium Dual-core T3400 2.16 GHz - 15.40 WXGA - 2 GB DDR2 Discount?

Had this laptop for around 7 months now and very pleased with it. Its fast, works flawless, and got everything I want. DVR, camera, etc etc bonus. The only issue I have is its a bit heavy...around 7 pounds. Had to call customer service and they were excellent. I also bought the additional accidental coverage for 3 years. I am very happy with the graphics card, the speed at which the system runs, good quality keyboard and parts. Good job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment