Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7330 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Brushed Aluminum Blue

Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7330 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Brushed Aluminum BlueI have owned this laptop for about 4 days now. I did a lot of research to make sure I found a laptop that I could do multiple things. From office work to light Gamming (Guild Wars) including some poker.

Anyway, I owned (still own) a Dell laptop that I have had for about 4 years, I had already maxed the memory and I didn't want to go through the expense of upgrading hard drive.

My fiancé bought a similar Toshiba laptop just like this one but it's a intel icore 3.

I checked hers out and I was hooked. Now I wanted to get something with a little more processer power but without breaking the bank. I choose the AMD Quad core A6. And I'm so glad I did.

This laptop is AWESOME Screen size speed smooth blue finish and everything Dolby sound, blue tooth the works.

I didn't get to buy it here at Amazon though which I would have if I didn't find it on sale at Brandsmart USA.

The laptop is worth it. I don't normally right reviews but I just had to give my input on this laptop. For what it's worth to you ...I would highly recommend it.

Nice job TOSHIBA!!

Purchased this laptop based on the feature rich specs and great price. I got everything I expected. Great display, fast quad core processor, plenty of RAM. Good battery life for the size as well. Toshiba built another winner here. With all the known Intel core i7 issues people are having, it was between an AMD A6 or Intel i5 processor for me. At about 100 bucks less than the i5 this machine is every bit as good if not a better performer on all the tests I have run. I get great frame rates on my games too.

Buy Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7330 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Brushed Aluminum Blue Now

I never write reviews but wow. I am amazed at the performance of this laptop! I just got it today. I am a gamer and was looking for something that was a good price and a good performer. This computer is way over my expectations. My first test was skyrim.. When I started it up it recommended High settings (8xAA and 8xAF)! I did not believe it but gave it a shot. It loaded the game in about 7-10 seconds and was perfectly smooth. I closed the game and had to write this review. This A6 processor is amazing AMD really did a great job. Intel cannot touch this for the price. Well as a matter of fact they can't even touch the versatility of this processor at all. If you are on a budget and do not want to spend over $1000 for a gaming laptop get this laptop. You will not be disappointed at all.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7330 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Brushed Aluminum Blue Here

Very easy set-up. Product is as exactly as expected. Past experiences with Toshiba lap-tops lead us to this product and it is on track to keep our loyalty to the brand.

Want Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7330 17.3-Inch LED Laptop - Brushed Aluminum Blue Discount?

So far everything is running fantastic...Does NOT have the "fast clock" issue.

Nice display...Quality sound...Great features...

The blue brushed aluminum is nice, but darker than the web photos show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment