ASUS K55A K55A-DS71 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha)

ASUS K55A K55A-DS71 15.6-Inch LaptopJust a heads up, be careful if you buy the warranty from SquareTrade, under as Frequently Bought Together.. they automatically stick you with the $600-700 package, but once you pay for this laptop after tax (just the laptop) it comes to $713.51 I was lucky enough to cancel mine quickly when I realized that the insurance wouldn't cover this laptop if anything were irreparable and they had to issue me a new one, as the lady told me over the phone, in order for that to happen you need to have the complete cost of the laptop covered in your warranty price. So I canceled it before it charged to my card, and went with the $700-800 coverage. Just thought I'd give a heads up to everyone. I bought this laptop for my daughter, I will be having her write a review on it once it gets here and she has a chance to try it out for awhile.

I rated this 5 stars for the warranty, because they were extremely helpful and got it transferred over to my daughters name in less than 10 minutes, and it took less than half an hour for it to receive to my email and everything verified.

This is a great laptop for everything I need. Its fast and gets everything done I need to quickly and easily. I was a little disappointed it wasnt touch screen but thats not a big deal. The only problem I think I have with it is the absence of some shortcut keys for music controls. Also, the speakers are located on the bottom of the laptop so when I tilt up the laptop, I get a lot more sound. It would have been nice if there were more speakers on the top.

Buy ASUS K55A K55A-DS71 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) Now

The computer is just phenomenal! the second I opened the box I knew I made the right decision. The i7 quad core really is doing its job. I do a lot of photoshop and web design, so I run a few high opacity programs. This beast of a laptop is handling these multiple tasks like a piece of cake. Havent done any gaming yet but no doubt that it will do well. Highly recommended!

Read Best Reviews of ASUS K55A K55A-DS71 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) Here

Absolutely the best laptop I have ever owned/used, it's fast and efficient. Windows 8 takes some time to get used to but I love it none the less.

Want ASUS K55A K55A-DS71 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mocha) Discount?

A Mac user for 5 years, I had to buy a Windows machine for work. I chose this particular model because of its great price and performance, and it has more than met my expectations. The screen is beautiful, the keyboard feel is good. It has been something of a challenge to get use to a new operating system, but now I'm used to Windows 8 and have actually started to like it.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment