Gigabyte Laptop P2542G-CF2 15.6-Inch Laptop

Gigabyte Laptop P2542G-CF2 15.6-Inch LaptopLoving it so far. Came with windows 8, so I had to remove that nonsense. Added a 500gb ssd (samsung 840) and this thing flies. Now if I only can find a proper skin for it.

Had been looking for a laptop that fit my needs for a while, this happened to be it. Windows 8 is a bit lame but it's functional and doesn't really need to be changed.

Buy Gigabyte Laptop P2542G-CF2 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

I use it for 3d work, and it has all what I want, it came with msata and second SATA can hold normal sata HDD.

also it came with GT 640/2GB. no brand has all this spec in such light weight.

the only thing I didn't like is the body made from cheap plastic.

Read Best Reviews of Gigabyte Laptop P2542G-CF2 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment