Sony VAIO VPC-EB46FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment Laptop (Black)

Sony VAIO VPC-EB46FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment LaptopThis is outstanding value for the price. It has a lovely, clear screen and performs well.It is far lighter than I expected I was concerned that with the larger screen I'd find it a bit unwieldy, but the weight is not an issue.

This is my first Sony Laptop. I expected it would be better than my three other laptops. However, I was disappointed with the speaker. Its sound is too soft even when I turn the sound control to the maximum position.

Except the bad speaker and small RAM (just 4GB), the computer performs well.

I suggest that if you like a Sony laptop, let try another one. Don't buy this one.

Buy Sony VAIO VPC-EB46FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment Laptop (Black) Now

I bought Sony VPC-EB33 from Amazon. First the sound failed then the hard disk failed. I have been trying to get the hard disk replaced but in Vain eventhough i have warranty for 1 year.. apparently they have some mismatch in the purchase date between amazon and sony.. I cannot believe this..

Crap!!

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VPC-EB46FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment Laptop (Black) Here

I bought this Vaio 1 month ago and I am really happy!

Is really easy to use, and the only problem is the speaker (sound is not good), but I had another Sony vaio and the same " problem" ..

The keyboard is excellent, and the notebook is really fast!! I am really happy!

Want Sony VAIO VPC-EB46FX/BJ 15.5-Inch Widescreen Entertainment Laptop (Black) Discount?

It's been almost 2 weeks since I had the computer. It has a very nice keyboard. I love typing with it. But the touchpad is hard to control. In addition to that, touchpad is placed slightly to the left to easily use your right hand to control the mouse. If you are left handed, this is not the product you'll want to buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment