ASUS K72F-A1 17.3-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown)

ASUS K72F-A1 17.3-Inch Versatile Entertainment LaptopWe had been looking for an upgrade to our computer set for awhile (our "old" laptop had stickers that it was designed for Windows 98, ME, or 2000) and we checked out all of the box stores. However, when looking at any computer, realize what their extended warrenty plan covers, if it is fixed locally, and what you truly receive if something goes wrong and what outside supplier (refurb machine). This Asus come with a full 2-yr plan directly through them as part of the price!

The multi-drive rocks and is so fast. The full keypad makes a huge difference and the new i3 processor is VERY responsive. It has plenty of ports, tons of storage space (500 GB), and Windows 7 is a breeze to work with. The larger screen looks great with movies as well. I know that you can get a machine for less money (and we found a lot of them), but when I figured in what was offered and the reputation of Asus and the overall cost, it is actually less.

Hopefully, you get yours in as great a shape as mine was and as timely (only 2 days via super-saver). Also, it just LOOKS fast and slick.

ASUS was recommended by three computer geeks that I know and so instead of re-DELLing I thought I'd try the ASUS.

The first one I purchased was a total lemon. It starting crashing (blue screen)about a week after using it and their very helpful tech peeps couldn't figure out why. I sent it into their tech center and it was returned "repaired". Unfortunately it had the same problem so I sent it back to Amazon.

I loved the layout of the keyboard and the feel of it so a purchased another identical model (risky and unusual move). This one works great (so far, one month into it). I think the first one was just a lemon-it happens.

Both Amazon and ASUS made every effort to "make it right" and I'm satisfied!

Buy ASUS K72F-A1 17.3-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown) Now

Finally, it was mom's turn to get a new laptop. My husband and I own our own business, so I decided to get something to replace my pc at work (a real dinosaur) and I could also use at home. I was specifically looking for a 4GB/500GB hard drive with a numeric keypad, and this ASUS is great!! It has a sleek design and it's not too heavy for a 17". The screen is cyrstal clear, the keyboard is easy to use and has a nice response. The facial regonition logon is pretty cool, but it is sensitive to lighting. Downloads are fast and I can move between programs rapidly. The recovery discs (5) took several hours to create, but I didn't mind that. I did remove some of the pre-loaded software, and left the ones that looked interesting (just haven't had time to check all of them out). Since I am not a tech-savy individual, the e-manuel that comes loaded has already proven very useful. I have not tested the battery life yet, but know not to expect miracles. So far my ASUS has exceeded all expectations! I also like the 2yr global warranty (still hope I don't have to use it). If your looking for a larger laptop, this one rocks!!!

Read Best Reviews of ASUS K72F-A1 17.3-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown) Here

I've had it for almost a month now and I love it. Has fast processor, speakers are good although there is no single button for volume you have to hit a fn key then volume up or down which is just out of reach to do it one handed. Multi motion finger pad is great but takes a little getting used to. Battery will last about 4 hours so bring charger with you for mobile use. Wide screen is great for watching DVDs or gaming.

Want ASUS K72F-A1 17.3-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Dark Brown) Discount?

I have had this laptop for a little over a month and am very pleased with it. I use it often as I am on the road a lot and it has not let me down. It is fast, stores a lot of programs and has not let me down. I saw higher priced laptops but they did not have all the features that this one does. I own a Apple for my desktop but I like the ASUS laptop better than the Apple Laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment