Toshiba Satellite Laptop L505-S5988 Intel Core2 Duo 2.1GHz /16" TFT-LCD widescreen with TruBrite te

Toshiba Satellite Laptop L505-S5988 Intel Core2 Duo 2.1GHz /16' TFT-LCD widescreen with TruBrite technology/ 4GB ddr3/ 320GB/ Double-layer DVD±RW/ Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bitI got my new L505-S5988 a little over a week ago. I am very impresseed on how it handles many tasks in Windows 7 with no lag at all. This machine is quiet, and very cool even after hours of use. The full keboard is a nice touch and the screen is very bright and clear. The only negatives I have on this laptop is the speakers while an impressive size for a laptop they sound quite tinny. Besides that it is a fingerprint magnet. Overall with an external pair of speakers and a microfiber cloth and this is a dream machine!!!

This laptop is very powerful and peaceful. So far I am happy with everything. Haven't touch my old desktop after I received this new laptop. Toshiba laptop rocks!

Buy Toshiba Satellite Laptop L505-S5988 Intel Core2 Duo 2.1GHz /16" TFT-LCD widescreen with TruBrite te Now

This is my 2nd laptop. My first was a 2006 HP DV5063CL, back when the quality control dropped, but they still had a good reputation. I love this laptop. Fast, well equipped and has a great keyboard. I have always used a USB plug-in keyboard on my HP so that I had numeric keys available without the Num Lock gyrations. Well, the Satellite has a built in numeric keyboard. The touch of the keys is pleasing as well. I not only don't need my keyboard, I don't want it either.

My only complaint is the lack of quality in the speakers. They sound tinny. Even with all drivers updated. Their volume is not that great either. My HP laptop had Altec Lansing speakers, and sounded much better than the S5988.

Still, speakers are a minor point. I will use external spe.ers at home, or a USB sound D/A converter with the external speakers, or headphones at home and when I am out.

Feb, 2011 = An additional important point. Until I sat side by side with a friend at her laptop, I did not realize that this PC was designed as a CINEMA PC. It is made to play wide screen movies. Compared to a standard HP 15.4 PC, my screen is wider but not as high. Shorter by about 1 1/2 inches. The screen hight is about 7 3/4 inches. This does make it easier carry, but there is less height to all of the screens and browsers. More scrolling is needed on each page, and a full page view is a little smaller. For someone with poor eyesight or for photo editing on the go, this may not be the best choice in screen format.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite Laptop L505-S5988 Intel Core2 Duo 2.1GHz /16" TFT-LCD widescreen with TruBrite te Here

I ordered a used Toshiba Satellite Laptop L505-S5988. Received in 2 days and in very good condition. Windows 7 runs pretty fast on this machine. For this price range it is well worth the money.

The only negative is that speakers suck for this laptop line. This is the problem of this model. I improved sound quality and volume to a certain extent by installing latest HDA drivers from Realtec website.

Want Toshiba Satellite Laptop L505-S5988 Intel Core2 Duo 2.1GHz /16" TFT-LCD widescreen with TruBrite te Discount?

This is the worst laptop I have ever used in my entire life, bar none. The speakers are absolutely terrible and can barely be heard, even in a quiet room; the keyboard is so touchy that while you are typing on Word you are constantly hitting the mouse pad and highlighting stuff you just typed, hence erasing it; and now finally after only 1 year, my hard drive is bad and so now everything is extremely slow. I will never buy from Toshiba again because of this piece of junk. It's going up on craigslist as broken. Good riddance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment