Toshiba L555-S7008 i5-430m 2.26ghz/4gb/500gb/dvd

Toshiba L555-S7008 i5-430m 2.26ghz/4gb/500gb/dvdMy old laptop died and I needed a new one fast since I had a paper due in two weeks. I ordered this 17.3 inch laptop and they gave me a delivery date only one day before my paper's due date. Imagine my surprise when it came in only four days later. I was able to plug it in, run a cable to my old computer and was up and running that day. I got my paper don in plenty of time for a rewrite and wound up with an A in the course. By the way, I'm at ITT Tech and do know something about computers. Toshibas are the best. My old computer was a VAIO from Sony and though I only had it for two years, and I paid a lot for it since it was top of the line, the DVD player went out six months after I bought it, the sound was horrible and the screen started going out on it just a few weeks before went out completely. It was in the shop several times.

Now my new Toshiba is perfect and I really like the fact it has a numeric keypad and I can do math calculations on it.

This laptop has excellent features: 17.3 inches screen, maximum 8GB RAM, DDR3, 500GB Hard Disc Drive, Intel Core i5 430m 2.26 GHZ precessor, Windows 7, bit-64, and its price is moderate.

However, there are some drawbacks: it only comes with 4GB RAM, and if you want the maximum 8GB (as I do), you have to buy a memory upgrade, which costs over $400!! As all new laptops, it does not have neither an internal modem, nor phone port (which was a big surprise to me!!), and if you need to dial up for Internet connection (as I do), you have to buy an external modem (between $30 and $50). While Windows 7, with its bit-64 is better than Vista (which Micrsoft is quitely dropping), you will need hours to download series of updates for all you previous devices and software. Luckily these are free, but just a waste of time.

All in all, it is a good buy, especially if you don't need to dial up, and you don't mind paying over $400 for RAM upgrade.

-

Buy Toshiba L555-S7008 i5-430m 2.26ghz/4gb/500gb/dvd Now

I have been purchasing Toshiba laptops for the last decade...never again. I bought 1 of the L755 series right after Christmas and within a couple of weeks keys started popping off the keyboard, the alt key gets stuck and you have to bang on it 3-4 times before you can type. I was a totally satisfied Toshiba user for a long time...no more.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba L555-S7008 i5-430m 2.26ghz/4gb/500gb/dvd Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment