Elitebook 8560P 15.6" I7-2620M

Elitebook 8560P 15.6' I7-2620MI am a long time Dell customer, who has had just about one of every version of the Dell Latitude in since the C series. Because of pricing differences, I decided to give HP a try with the HP 8560P and am very impressed with it. The design is well thought out, the build quality is first class, and the performance is unbeatable.

I can't think of a single thing that I don't like about this machine, except for possibly its weight and the fact that HP hasn't refreshed their docking stations to match the performance of the laptop. Even the best docking station they have available for this laptop has no modem pass-through, only 2 digital video ports at a time, and USB 2.0 instead of 3.0.

The keyboard on this laptop has a unique design that works and feels great. Its design prevents spills or dirt from getting into the machine.

The new touch-pad is gigantic and works great.

The screen and audio is wonderful.

The hing is solid and firm. Much better than on the Dell's.

The performance of this machine is incredible. I rendered a video in Premiere, while running a various scan, copying a DVD, and playing HD contact from Netflix all at the same time. Incredible.

For the price, this is the best machine on the market. I highly recommend it, or a custom build version of it direct from HP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment