Lenovo Thinkpad R61i Core 2 Duo T2370 1GB/80GB

Lenovo Thinkpad R61i Core 2 Duo T2370 1GB/80GBPlenty fast and does everything I need it too. Battery needs recharge a little more often than I would like, but I am too cheap to buy a bigger battery. Hooray! it came with Windows XP professional instead of that Gawd-awful Windows Vista. No negative issues with it yet.

The product itself is ok, but I ordered the Pentium Core 2 Duo R61i, but was instead delivered a Celeron processor in model R61. I originally had the R61i, Pentium Core 2 Duo & it was much, much faster thatn the one they delivered.

Very disappointing, but since I need the computer for work & it was already delivered latewr than they promised I can't afford to send it back & wait for a new one (they did credit the shipping cost as compensation for missing the original delivery date though).

Buy Lenovo Thinkpad R61i Core 2 Duo T2370 1GB/80GB Now

thanks for this product..so better item that price...thanks and will buy everyone this laptop..so if never goes badly for working...

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Thinkpad R61i Core 2 Duo T2370 1GB/80GB Here

I am typing this review on the laptop I gave my wife after getting this laptop for myself off of Lenovo's web site. I started out with a very good opinion and past experience with the older IBM ThinkPad laptops that I used at work. I should have known something was wrong when Lenovo told me it would take longer than a month to get the computer to me. When I called them to find out why, I did not get a real explanation (I do not remember, since it was over a year ago). I asked them if I found a computer as good in Best Buy before they shipped it, could I cancel my order. Low and behold, the computer was at my doorstep in a few days after that. Unfortunately, I got one with Vista and the updated sound drivers kept conflicting with the sound card. I took it to Geek Squad (the first time in my life) and they fixed it by back-rev'ing it to a version of the driver which would work. Finally, only four months after the manufacturer's warranty expired, it started freezing up 15 minutes to an hour after start up. I have eliminated every other possible cause except hardware. After talking with Lenovo support, my only options now are paying premium for an extended warranty or stare down paying another $200-300 just to get my computer to work for an undetermined period of time.

Please learn from my pain. Lenovo's are garbage to promote extended warranty scams. This Chinese-owned company does not stand behind its product for good reasons. Even if the other computers are made in China as well, at least make sure they are not owned by a Chinese company (this is the only thing I can figure out).

Want Lenovo Thinkpad R61i Core 2 Duo T2370 1GB/80GB Discount?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good posting, im subscribing to your rss. Thanks for sharing a very informative article. Many thanks once more
Dell - 15.6" Inspiron Notebook - 8 GB Memory - 1 TB Hard Drive
Dell - 15.6" Latitude Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 250 GB Hard Drive
Dell - 15.6" Latitude Notebook - 2 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive

Post a Comment