Hp Nc6220 with Dvd/cdrw Reconditioned Laptop

Hp Nc6220 with Dvd/cdrw Reconditioned LaptopI have had this laptop for over a month,and so far am very pleased with it.It arrived in extremely good condition.I didn't want to purchase a brand new laptop and spend that kind of money,my last laptop was a re-furbished one as well and I had it for 3 years.I accidently spilled a cup of hot tea into it and it ruined it.I was still hesitant about ordering a pc over the internet and now I would do it again and stick with the same seller Affordable PC LLC,I purchased through them because of their positive rating and for the $130 plus shipping charges I paid,I couldn't be happier.

The laptop arrived in just a few days after I ordered it and was preloaded with the software I needed where I noticed that other sellers where charging extra for that.

I just got the computer delivered, have to explain that I shipped overseas where I leave now, an so far its very good.

Seller responded to my questions quickly and it was shipped originally within 24 hs, great transaction. On the computer I ll update more as I use it, but so far I ll buy another one with no doubts

Thank You

Buy Hp Nc6220 with Dvd/cdrw Reconditioned Laptop Now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found very cool and unique info here in this blog. This is a great addition in my favorite blog list.

Sony - VAIO Fit 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Sony - VAIO Pro Ultrabook 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Carbon Black

Post a Comment