Samsung - All-In-One Computer / Intel Core i3 Processor / 23" Display / 6GB Memory / 1TB Hard Drive

Samsung - All-In-One Computer / Intel Core i3 Processor / 23' Display / 6GB Memory / 1TB Hard DriveThis computer is a beauty. Just to look at it is awesome. I purchased this computer for my Salon/Dance school and it does the job I got it for. Videos look awesome and music sounds loud and crisp. If I had the extra money I would buy another one for my home. It being a touch screen is the icing on the cake. Best investment I made for my salon. Thanks Amazon and Samsung for such an awesome product.

We have two of these. This is a good computer, IF you are not going to rely on the touchscreen.

The touchscreen is not very responsive and not always accurate. I thought perhaps these computers are all like this until we bought a Sony All-In-One. Although SONY has poor customer service, the touchscreen is very responsive, not as good as iPad, but quite useable.

The ELO Touchscreen utility that comes with the Samsung can't do much with the sensitivity of the touchscreen. You have to push down quite hard and sometimes hold it briefly for it to work. It is a TOTAL DRAG to use the touchscreen; you will probably never use it again after trying it for one minute.

The LED screen is super thin and beautiful. However, you cannot raise the monitor; you can only alter the angle of the monitor.

Buy Samsung - All-In-One Computer / Intel Core i3 Processor / 23" Display / 6GB Memory / 1TB Hard Drive Now

Like the all-in-one design and space saving feature it offers. Not a big fan of the touchscreen feature (Windows 7), but I'm old school...still like the mouse/keyboard option. Only issue unresolved is that it loses internet connectivity when the PC goes into sleep mode; this may be a simple adjustment in the power settings but I haven't explored this yet. Overall, satisfied with the product. Seems well built, hope to get a few years out of it.

Read Best Reviews of Samsung - All-In-One Computer / Intel Core i3 Processor / 23" Display / 6GB Memory / 1TB Hard Drive Here

I love that this screen lays flat! It makes it excellent for Computer Board Games. I bought a suite of Hasbro Board Games for the Samsung and played for hours! I wish it had Widi, but you can't have everything I suppose. It is a remarkable product and the shipping was fast and the condition was excellent! Thanks!

Want Samsung - All-In-One Computer / Intel Core i3 Processor / 23" Display / 6GB Memory / 1TB Hard Drive Discount?

No returns. All data lost. I would not buy this product. Screen was way too sensitive to any dust. Don't Buy!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good posting, im subscribing to your rss. Thanks for sharing a very informative article. Many thanks once more
Dell - 15.6" Inspiron Notebook - 8 GB Memory - 1 TB Hard Drive
Dell - 15.6" Latitude Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 250 GB Hard Drive
Dell - 15.6" Latitude Notebook - 2 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive

Post a Comment