HP - Pavilion g4-1016dx Laptop Notebook / AMD Turion II Processor / 14" LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 M

HP - Pavilion g4-1016dx Laptop Notebook / AMD Turion II Processor / 14' LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 320GB Hard Drive / Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support / Built-in webcam & microphone- PewterI got this laptop about a month ago and so far, I'm really impressed with it. The computer runs a little hot on the lap but I got a lap desk so problem solved. The speakers are Altec Lansing and they boost out some great sound for movies or music, the fan isn't that noisy and I don't even realize when it comes on. I'm in college and when I use the computer in class I have to sit next to an outlet because to be 100% honest with you, the battery won't make a 4 hour class, maybe 3 tops with note taking. The battery and the heat are the only reasons I gave this 4 stars. It is light, great screen (may be too reflective for some) and with 4GB DDR3 memory this baby is fast! I did a lot of research before I purchased this computer, weight, battery length, and memory were my major concerns and I can function with a 3 hr battery. This is perfect for carrying to class; it's small enough and light enough to take just about anywhere. You can lock the finger pad deal with just two taps of your finger so that you don't end up accidentally writing in the middle of your paper. The keys are nice and easy to type with. I also write screenplays so I write a lot on it and I have never noticed any bad about the key board. I'm not a computer guy, i just want to get the most for my money and that's why I bought the HP G4. I've done all the research I could do on laptops and for an awesome price this is the best you can get for under $500. Trust me, I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Was searching everywhere for a laptop. After finding the one i wanted, best buy sold out of it when i went to get it. After doing some more searching online between mainly amazon and best buy i was able to find this hp g4-1016dx. i really liked the 14'' screen when compared to those 15'' screens i was looking at for toshiba laptops. they were just too wide of a computer, coming with the number pad. i was pretty skeptical because of the deal best buy had going on for these which was $350. when i compared to to other $500 laptops it was better in almost every category except i believe it had a little less hard drive but this was enough for me. after seeing it in the store i bought it. when i got it i was extremely surprised with the speakers, they kick ass. i would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a laptop.

Buy HP - Pavilion g4-1016dx Laptop Notebook / AMD Turion II Processor / 14" LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 M Now

I bought this at Best Buy for $349.99, but $429.99 is still a great price if BB is not available. It has a great setup for such a low price, the processor has more umph than a typical budget laptop, 4GB of ram!, and a nice 320gb hard drive. Fan is not real loud, laptop doesn't get real hot (haven't maxed it out yet though), screen is nice and bright. Just bought it today but so far it seems to be an execellent buy, especially for those shopping on a budget. Just be careful, some people had reliability issues so I think it's a hit or miss. That's my reason for 4 out of 5. But that's why return policies exist but mine seems great.

Read Best Reviews of HP - Pavilion g4-1016dx Laptop Notebook / AMD Turion II Processor / 14" LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 M Here

Bought this computer one year and half ago and now my computer screen won't turn on and the keyboard does not work properly. So much for cheap computer.

Want HP - Pavilion g4-1016dx Laptop Notebook / AMD Turion II Processor / 14" LED HD Display / 4GB DDR3 M Discount?

I bought this as a returning college student (over the age of 30). I needed a computer that did web, Word, and other basic stuff.

I have ended up using it with VERY graphic intensive programs such as ArcGIS, Photoshop, SketchUp, and more. It has been wonderful. Of course there are computers that are suited to use those programs much better, however this computer has been able do everything I have thrown at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment