Acer Aspire 5739G-6959 15.6-Inch Widescreen (Crystal)

Acer Aspire 5739G-6959 15.6-Inch WidescreenThis laptop was an awesome buy in 2009 and considering I got it for $650 I couldn't go wrong. I only have 3 problems with this laptop.

1. The touchpad doesn't work right while gaming and I have the newest drivers and such

I don't know why someone would want to use a touchpad for gaming but if you do it won't work

2. The sound quality is very nice but it is also very low...

It has amazing sound quality but in a slightly noise environment you can forget about using the speakers

3. It actually overheats during intense gaming and will shut off completely for 10 minutes. I had the laptop hit 108 degrees Celsius...

This is easily solved by purchasing a cooling pad but those aren't very cheap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment