ASUS K53E-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Brown)

ASUS K53E-DS51 15.6-Inch LaptopThis thing is a powerhouse. Easily cranking out between 2.5 and 3.0 GHz of processing speed. Plays games smoothly and with great buffering rates in high performance. And also great for simple things like watching videos

I love this laptop, absolutely love it to death. Great for low-end gaming and performance if you're into that stuff. I got this on sale for around $450, so I thought, what they heck let's give it a try.

Pros:

-Plenty of RAM

-Fast

-Somewhat light

-USB 3.0

-Nice Screen size

-Great keyboard

Cons:

-Only 2 USB 2.0 ports and 1 USB 3.0 (But no worries you can buy a hub)

-Short battery life for travel use. It only has around 4 hours of simple use and around 2 for performance

-Poor cooling performance

-Power brick gets really hot

Buy ASUS K53E-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Brown) Now

beautiful design. i especially like the color and cool aluminum finish. keyboard layout is nice and soft keys. only down side is the cursor does not respond as quickly on screen and can be a bit annoying, but honestly overall its a great upgrade from my last laptop

Read Best Reviews of ASUS K53E-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Brown) Here

New 15.6 " screen is wider but does not have the depth required for some remote work. Streaming video is constantly buffering and the volume control is set at 4 in the bios and I have been unable to get it changed.

My first ASUS and I must say I am not impressed.

Want ASUS K53E-DS51 15.6-Inch Laptop (Brown) Discount?

Ummm it was a good product wasnt too blown away but it met my expectations nice thatbit came woth hdmi and usb 3.9

0 comments:

Post a Comment