Acer Aspire E1-571-6837 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black)

Acer Aspire E1-571-6837 15.6-Inch LaptopIt took a few minutes to work out windows 8, but once I did I couldn't be happier with this computer. It is so lightweight, the bottom of the computer doesn't get hot, and I love the number pad next to the keyboard. I would recommend this to anyone.

The computer allows you get stuff done but mine makes a really weird creaky noise and I don't know what it is. I shutdown the computer before I sleep but sometimes I'll wake up the next morning with my computer still running. Acer has installed a fair amount of bloatware and I don't know if you can fully remove them or not. I'm tech savvy but only to a certain point so I can't fully remove them. The keyboard isn't spaced out and is flat so don't eat things that crumble while using the computer unless you want crumbs inside your keyboard. I'm actually planning on sending my computer to acer to have them figure out what the creaking sound is and fix it since its too late for me to return the computer now to the seller.

Buy Acer Aspire E1-571-6837 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) Now

It was what I expected, really works as I wished. It was good as I wanted so I am going to continue looking for this good products.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire E1-571-6837 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) Here

System comes with windows 8 which is a typical Microsoft product where they won't let you do what you want but must follow their instructions. I only had the product for 1 week and am getting use to it but don't like windows 8. see not need for all the apps and the clutter. The system finds printers and wireless quickly but if there is a choice I would not choose Windows 8.

Want Acer Aspire E1-571-6837 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment