HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14" Laptop / 14-b015dx / Intel® 3rd Generation CoreTM i3-3217U / 4GB Memory

HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14' Laptop / 14-b015dx / Intel® 3rd Generation CoreTM i3-3217U / 4GB Memory / 500GB Hard Drive / Intel® HD Graphics 4000 / Built-in webcam & microphone / Windows 8 64-bit / 2 USB 3.0 ports / BlackGood overall laptop. Gets the job done. The build of the laptop does feel a bit cheap though. Had it for a couple months, take it around with me all the time. The plastic where i rest my hands when typing is beginning to make a bit of noise. I do use it a lot though.

I like the laptop and it is working well. I don't like the Windows 8! Windows 8 seems to want to make my laptop into a tablet but it can't. I need to get work done on the thing and it constantly gets in the way! I would change it to Windows 7 if I could. I might load Linux on it. I know that would be an improvement over anything Microsoft!

Buy HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14" Laptop / 14-b015dx / Intel® 3rd Generation CoreTM i3-3217U / 4GB Memory Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment