Apple Ibook G4 1 Ghz 512mb 30gb Dvd/cdrw 12" LCD with Airport Extreme Os X 10.5.5 Leopard Office 20

Apple Ibook G4 1 Ghz 512mb 30gb Dvd/cdrw 12' LCD with Airport Extreme Os X 10.5.5 Leopard Office 2004 Garageband Itunes Imovie Hd Freethe used i book we purchased was a great bargain. we are VERY satisfied with our purchase.

The laptop is not half bad. It's the first mac I've ever used, so it took a couple of days to get the hang out it. It's relatively easy to use and I can see why mac user prefer it over Windows. It does get a little hot though. The memory is small so flash videos don't play smoothly, but I hear you can upgrade the memory somehow.

Buy Apple Ibook G4 1 Ghz 512mb 30gb Dvd/cdrw 12" LCD with Airport Extreme Os X 10.5.5 Leopard Office 20 Now

I've had a 12" iBook G4 since 2005 and it's still my favorite notebook for browsing the internet, writing letters, and even reading pdf's. It's very lightweight and I consider the screen the perfect size. It's held up very well. One of the keys has a hairline crack and one of the rubber feet on the bottom fell off but I clean it every month or so and it still looks almost new.

My only criticism is that it gets a little warm so I keep it on top of a clipboard when holding it in my lap. No viruses, no crashes, no worries.

When netbooks started becoming popular a couple of years ago, I had to laugh because I already have a lightweight, handy netbook. In fact, I'm using it right now to write this review. Given a choice between a new Asus or Dell netbook or a used iBook G4 for the same price, I would take the G4 without thinking about it for a second.

Read Best Reviews of Apple Ibook G4 1 Ghz 512mb 30gb Dvd/cdrw 12" LCD with Airport Extreme Os X 10.5.5 Leopard Office 20 Here

This computer is my new best friend. You don't even understand :o I've always been a Mac person but thought they'd be too expensive. When I learned about the iBook I thought it'd be old and obsolete, but it is not whatsoever.

Want Apple Ibook G4 1 Ghz 512mb 30gb Dvd/cdrw 12" LCD with Airport Extreme Os X 10.5.5 Leopard Office 20 Discount?

I needed a notebook for college this semester that wasn't too expensive and can last a long time. What really sold me about this thing was the fact macs last years longer than PCs and they don't get pc viruses. I have had this for months and it works great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment