HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15t-4000 (Silver); Intel Core i7-3517U, 15.6" FULL HD 1080p IPS

HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15t-4000; Intel Core i7-3517U, 15.6' FULL HD 1080p IPS Touch Screen Display, Dual Hard Drives, 12GB RAM UpgradeThe touch screen is of course the first thing you might notice with this lightening fast laptop. And, well, the touch screen feature is quite awesome, but the dual drives and instant on function are worth the extra expense. Getting used to the new format and layout of Windows 8 requires the user to rethink a few things, but the UI is slick and fast and easy.

This will get you noticed in the office if that is important, more important to me are the features. The light up keys, the speed of the processesor, the ram and then there is the screen. Beautiful images. Ok so I sound like an HP paid fan, but while I love their products, I have owned and used other brands and work with Macs all day at the office. So many co workers are Mac fanatics and pay much more for what this laptop delivers. The bang for the buck here is substantial. .

I was concerned moving from a 17 inch screen to a 15 inch but am doing just fine. I did buy an external DVD drive/ burner because of all the files I have at home on disk. But I have only used the external drive once so far and have yet to take it to work.

If you want Windows 8 touch screen capacity then take this model for a spin.

New to Windows8 and I love how easy it works on this new HP Spectre. Great laptop. Well done. I would definitely recommend this laptop.

Buy HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15t-4000 (Silver); Intel Core i7-3517U, 15.6" FULL HD 1080p IPS Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment