Sony VAIO VGN-FW560F/T 16.4" Notebook (2.13GHz Core 2 Duo P7450 6GB RAM 500GB HDD Blu-ray Read Only

Sony VAIO VGN-FW560F/T 16.4' NotebookI bought this laptop for video and web development after a friend bought the same. Windows 7 was already installed, so I was leery and excited. I have not been let down yet. I've never owned a Vista machine because I didn't want to deal with the in-between headaches of Microsoft's OS releases, so I waited until 7 was out in the market for a bit, having beta tested it as an MS Partner.

I've not been disappointed yet. All the things my clients and friends have complained about with Vista have not plagued my experience at all. It operates well with all the available memory and the applications share data exchange really well. I have more apps open at once than I should and this machine handles it all very gracefully

CONS: The only complaint is the cheesiness of the speakers, esp. for a Sony product and the very strange video-making program which is for total amateurs that need a wizard to make a video (not that that's a bad thing).

I've had mine for 2 years now and to current trends, I am still up and running with all the newer games and a great 60 frames when I do. It's fast and stylish. It has a bluray player so that is always a

plus.

I guess my only complaints are that now a days it's all about those Icores and this computer runs a centrino duo 2 which is pretty outdated processor. Also the battery life is truely horrid. PROTECT YOUR BATTERY OR ELSE!

Buy Sony VAIO VGN-FW560F/T 16.4" Notebook (2.13GHz Core 2 Duo P7450 6GB RAM 500GB HDD Blu-ray Read Only Now

Nice powerful fast laptop with interesting color. It took me a while to get used to the keyboard and mouse pad buttons.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VGN-FW560F/T 16.4" Notebook (2.13GHz Core 2 Duo P7450 6GB RAM 500GB HDD Blu-ray Read Only Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment