HP ENVY dv7t-7200 Quad Edition 17.3" Laptop - 3rd generation Intel Quad Core i7-3630QM Processor /

HP ENVY dv7t-7200 Quad Edition 17.3' Laptop - 3rd generation Intel Quad Core i7-3630QM Processor / 8GB Memory / 750GB Hard Drive / Bluray Player / 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M / Beats Audio / Windows 8 / backlit keyboardLack of Service from the seller. Laptop arrived damaged and when I contacted the seller he said I would be issued a partial refund of the money I paid. I tried all possible to obtain a refund. The seller lied and no replacement of replacement. I gave this seller 1000.00, however I only received 750.00. This seller was stealing from me and did not practice good customer service. A full refund or a replacement should of been offered. Neither was provided. The problem that laptop had was the CD tray did not open and was stuck. I am a computer technician and I explained that I was knowledgeable in all aspects of a computer. Be careful, this seller does not stand his products. The box it came in was not HP's box. It arrived in a plain box with no indication if was sold by an authorized dealer. Be careful since you are not guaranteed service for a computer which is damaged.

Well it's been two months since my HP ENVY dv7 has arrived. I have used it everyday and I LOVE it. At first I thought that Windows 8 would be difficult to get used to but this is not the case. The first thing you notice that is different about this laptop is that it uses fingerprint technology to log onto all of your sites. You just swipe your forefinger over the reader and you are logged on instantaneously. This is a great convenience and time saver. (Sometimes it does take two or three repeated swipes if your finger is not placed just right over the reader. No big deal.)

I have the backlit model and it's great if I'm sitting in bed at night with the lights out. Also, the computer boots up really fast. In less than a minute, you can begin working. So different from my desktop which loads and loads and loads. It takes forever before you can open a browser.

This replaces my Dell laptop which I had for a few years. It had an intel i5 processor. From a few months after I got it, the screen began to flicker and go grey and I would have to reboot it. So far, after two months of use, I have had not one issue with this laptop.

Buy HP ENVY dv7t-7200 Quad Edition 17.3" Laptop - 3rd generation Intel Quad Core i7-3630QM Processor / Now

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

HP - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black Licorice (2c20nr)

HP - ENVY 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Natural Silver

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

HP - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black Licorice (2c20nr)

HP - ENVY 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Natural Silver

Post a Comment