eMachines Black 15-inch eME725-4520 Laptop

eMachines Black 15-inch eME725-4520 LaptopI bought this laptop after previously owning an expensive, Sony Vaio which had a lot of features that I didn't use.

That fell and broke and I found the cost of replacement parts to be excessive, so instead, I decided to purchase a more cost effective system.

I am more that pleased with this purchase. It is stable and efficient as Acer bought the eMachines brand. So I wasn't worried about this laptop being durable as that's what Acer laptops are known for.

The 2.2 Ghz Intel Pentium T4400 processor is an upgrade over the T3200 I had on the Vaio and the increase in processing speeds is noted and appreciated. Windows 7 is a joy to use and I love it compared to Vista. Everything is so EASY on Win7.

3GB of RAM feels like the 4GB I had on the Vaio, so when I finally do upgrade this eMachine to 4GB this system is gonna FLY!

I don't use the webcam or mic alot, so I am glad I didn't have pay for one. I do use the multi-card reader and the 2 usb ports don't bother me because if I do need more than 2 ports, which I don't at this time, I can just purchase a hub.

I am so happy I got this system for less than $380.00 inclusive of shipping (yes, $380 has the shipping in it).

Also, big up to the vendor, EDeals4U. My boyfriend is jealous of my laptop and wants one. So if you do get more units in stock, I'll be sure to grab one.

I am totally excited about my laptop.

ok, have only had this laptop 3 days. NO problems out of box...so far I do love the Win 7. Love the internet functions, wireless and not having all those IE boxes on the bottom task bar. This computer seems like a speed demon compared to my old laptop. Great for farming...lol. I do wish the keyboard was centered..due to the number pad, the keyboard and touchpad are off center. Need a bit of time to get used to this. Also, the keys are very dark..wish it had a back lit keyboard, glow in the dark or bright numbers on the keys. if you type at night, aaarghhh. I'm ok with letters, but the numbers are killing me. Also, the delete and insert keys are in odd place. Wide screenvery nice! No camera or microphone, which I knew about when I purchased. Everything else is as stated on the description of the product. Have not tried to hook up to TV yet, but see the connections for tv and the card reader for camera. The seller does not provide tracking info which upset me at first. I did get a notice from amazon the item shipped the very next morning after I ordered it, paid the basic rate and it did get here in the time specified...I just could not track it. So far, so good. would purchase again for the price!

Buy eMachines Black 15-inch eME725-4520 Laptop Now

I bought this laptop for my daughter for a graduation gift, she absolutely loves it. This laptop is soo much faster than one that I bought for myself 2 1/2 yrs ago (for the same price). Windows 7 home prem is way better and more user friendly than the vista home basic that I have on mine. Starting up is super fast and surfing the web is so much more fun when you don't have to wait for the pages to load up. We did have a problem with our USB port, a piece broke off inside...we contacted the vendor and was given a repair # and info and was asked to send it in for repair. Sent it on a saturday, they received it on the following tuesday and we got it back the following tuesday all fixed (we were out of the cost to send it to them $36). I have no regrets buying this laptop.

Read Best Reviews of eMachines Black 15-inch eME725-4520 Laptop Here

My son is pretty smart on what he wanted for school. So we did our research for what he was looking for at a price I could afford. This eMachine sure fit the bill. My son says he absolutely loves it and loves how fast it is. He didn't want a small screen at all, so this was a good choice. He's been using it everyday for school. I'm sure it will be great through High School. I've had an eMachine in the past and was very happy so I'm sure this will be no different.

Want eMachines Black 15-inch eME725-4520 Laptop Discount?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found very cool and unique info here in this blog. This is a great addition in my favorite blog list.

Sony - VAIO Fit 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Sony - VAIO Pro Ultrabook 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Carbon Black

Post a Comment