Toshiba Satellite L655-S5101 15.6" widescreen Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey)

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5101 15.6' widescreen LaptopI've only had it for a few hours, so I can't really say if I love it yet or not. But I will say that so far, everything I have explored on it, I love! The only downside to this laptop that I have found so far, is that it does not latch closed. When you close it, it just relies on the hinge to keep it closed. I like the 10 digit keypad on the right side and that it does not reduce the size of the typing keyboard. It has a great touchpad that can easily zoom and scroll. Great computer!

I have owned this machine for 3-4 yrs now and it has always performed well. I use it at home, and have lugged it all over the world. All components are still working as they should and I have not had a moments problem. I've never checked battery life, but I would say it's a good 3hrs +which is good enough for me and my travels.

Not having a lid latch has not been a problem. I don't treat this machine with "kid gloves" either and it's held up well.

Good speakers, but ear buds always rule.

If I could add anything it would be the little "Red Button" mouse like other notebooks have.

Buy Toshiba Satellite L655-S5101 15.6" widescreen Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey) Now

The laptop was a great price, came when it was supposed to, and is as fast as it should be.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L655-S5101 15.6" widescreen Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey) Here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your writing style. Such a nice Post, Can’t wait for the next one.

Toshiba - Satellite Ultrabook 14.4" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Midnight Silver

Toshiba - Portege Ultrabook/Tablet - 11.6" - Intel Core i5 i5-3439Y 1.50 GHz - Ultimate Silver

Post a Comment