Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7135 Laptop AMD64 technology Quad Core A6

Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7135 Laptop AMD64 technology Quad Core A6Don't be fooled by the processor speed listed in the descriptionthis laptop is plenty fast! If you're like me, all I've ever gone by is the listed GHz speed. But the quad core processor in this laptop really does the job. I love the keyboard and the built-in webcam. Like others, I was not impressed with the speakers, and that's the only reason this laptop gets four stars. And it's easy enough to get around that with external speakers.

Great machine. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it u.

Toshiba - Satellite Ultrabook 14.4" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Midnight Silver Aluminum

Toshiba - 15.6" Satellite Notebook - 8 GB Memory - 1 TB Hard Drive - Ice Silver in Brushed Aluminum

Unknown said...

This is one awesome article.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.
Visit at Online Big Store

Post a Comment