Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-6364BLK 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish)

Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-6364BLK 17.3-Inch LaptopAs previously stated the volume buttons do not work. Ironically mute works just fine. I called Dell and of course they tried to hit me with a $299.99 fee to fix that problem and others that they found on my day old computer. I'm disappointed to say the least.

I bought this laptop on 14-June-2013. It works very well, and I'm very happy with it. As for the complaints from others:

1) The volume up and down buttons work just fine... if you understand that you must hold down the blue function key while pressing volume up (F11) and volume down (F12). If you don't press the blue function key, you're just pressing the F11 and F12 keys. Also, you do not need to press the function key in order to activate (and deactivate) the mute button.

2) The fan noise can be fixed in (literally) two minutes by going to the Dell website, and in their search box type "Fans spinning High, Excessive Fan Noise A06 Bios Update Fix". You will be directed to Dell Article ID: 597270. Scroll down and click on "Insp 3721 3721A06" to download the executable file which will update your BIOS from A05 to A06. Run the executable file and presto, fan noise fixed forever.

Buy Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-6364BLK 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) Now

The buttons (F11 & F12) Volume up and volume down on keyboard doesn't work. If I turn on Windows Media Player the buttons (F8 & F9) rewind and Play/pause on keyboard works like down and up volume. I'm very disappointed with this purchase!!!!!!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-6364BLK 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) Here

I'm writing this review from my moms account because she got it for me for graduation! I love this laptop so much, the screen is huge the keyboard is well placed as is the touch pad. The sound quality is great, i love listening to music while i study. at first I was iffy about Windows 8 but now I am extremely impressed with it. The battery life is not super amazing but honestly I can't complain. The texture makes oily fingerprints show up more than I'd like but it is very easy to clean. Everything runs super fast, the screen resolution is nice and the web cam is clear and not too pixlated. I'm super happy with this product and suggest it for anyone going into college or just having it for entertainment :)

Want Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-6364BLK 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) Discount?

I bought this machine for my mother, she only uses it to surf facebook, read the newspaper, check your email, view photos and now learned to transfer photos via bluetooth from the photographic camera and phone to the PC and vice versa.

For what it does is excellent for the price and features

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment