Gateway MT3422 14.1" Notebook Computer

Gateway MT3422 14.1' Notebook ComputerThe laptop is really nice. Everything as promised. Very quiet. A bit heavy, but I dont't carry it much and if I do it doesn't matter. Windows Vista is not really faster then XP :-( nor is it better.

All in all a good choice.

I had this system for a week now and I am pleased with it. I use it for ViOP and VPN using a wireless network for work and it works great. It is what it is, a mid to low range Laptop. The only thing that I can gripe about is that the pointing device is low grade. The left click button is aready loosing its spring. I knew the pointing device was not an everyday use device and I have heavy fingers. So I am going to a mouse.

Buy Gateway MT3422 14.1" Notebook Computer Now

I have enjoyed the laptop so far. Crisp display, ok graphics. Only gripe is it's a touch slow it needs to think about things for a little before they load up. Might be worth the mem upgrade to 2g for vista prem.

Read Best Reviews of Gateway MT3422 14.1" Notebook Computer Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment