HP ProBook D8C11UT 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 2.60 GHz - Silver (D8C11UT#ABA) -

HP ProBook D8C11UT 14' LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 2.60 GHz - Silver -I am so pleased with this laptop. The i5 processor is speedy, and the computer is beautifully made..solid and not flimsy feeling but lightweight as well. I was a little worried about its graphics abilities, because it does not have a separate graphics card, but there is a good menu for adjustments of the visuals and that works well for me.

I like HP business computers in general; they come stripped of the garbage you find on the screen of most home laptops and have a remarkable service process standing behind them. This one is really outstanding for the price, efficient and very responsive, perfect size for me, and very well put together.

Save 10% Off

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found very cool and unique info here in this blog. This is a great addition in my favorite blog list.

Sony - VAIO Fit 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Sony - VAIO Pro Ultrabook 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Carbon Black

Post a Comment