Lenovo IdeaPad Y530-5343U 15.4-Inch Laptop (2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320

Lenovo IdeaPad Y530-5343U 15.4-Inch Laptop BlackLenovo continues to makes solid laptops, i have had it for a while and have nothing but good things to say about it.

I purchased this not knowing everything about it and when I recieved it I was constantly being impressed with the features and design.

This laptop has a 15.4" widescreen frameless display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels. It has a 1.3MP web camera that works great for video calls. above the keyboard there is a touch sensitive light strip for multimedia functions such as play, stop, and skip, and equilizer functions as well. there also a mute button and a programmable function button.

Over all a great multimedia laptop for movies and games.

I would definitly buy from lenovo again.

Buy Lenovo IdeaPad Y530-5343U 15.4-Inch Laptop (2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320 Now

I bought this one over an HP to replace my old Dell notebook. It had Vista on it but came with a "FREE" upgrade to windows7. Great so I sent them the money they asked for back in October of 09 and set the new notebook aside waiting for the new operating system so I could install it delete the unwanted stuff put the programs I run on it and send it to an external back-up drive and be good-to-go with a new notebook I could be proud to own and use right? WRONG I'm still waiting for the windows 7 I paid to have shipped to me; I have tried to deal with Lenovo customer service department (good-luck-with-that) and am still waiting for my copy of windows 7 their reason is that they are swamped with orders and I'll just have to wait. In closing I'm sure it is a fine notebook and maybe I'll find out in 2010 if that is true when I get a chance to use it. Hindsight is always 20/20 but I think I would have been better off with the HP purchase. I hope this will save you the grief I have experienced with their service. Up-date: I heard that my girl-friend is giving me the HP I wanted for Xmas!!! Happy-days ahead Wolf

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo IdeaPad Y530-5343U 15.4-Inch Laptop (2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment